Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
answer the following:
- Explain the difference between spontaneous and procured abortion. As well as their Ethical impact of each one.
- Why can the contraceptive pill, the IUD and the “morning after” pill also be considered abortifacients?
- Abortion methods, depending on the stage of pregnancy. Explain each one.
- Describe the Roe Vs. Wade case and provide a summary of Norma McCorvey’s life.
- Describe some better alternatives to abortion.
- Read and summarize ERD paragraphs # 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 66.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style. Refer to your syllabus for further detail or contact your instructor.
ONTOLOGICAL STATUS OF HUMAN EMBRYO:
• MONOZYGOTIC TWINNING
• TWIN REABSORPTION
VIDEOS OF HUMAN EMBRYONIC AND FETAL DEVELOPMENT
Conception to birth — visualized | Alexander Tsiaras 10 minutes
FETAL HEARTBEAT W ULTRASOUND (~150 BPM)
SUMMARY, REGARDING FERTILIZATION AND EMBRYONIC DEVELOPMENT:
• FIRST, LIFE BEGINS AT FERTILIZATION; WE HUMANS ARE NO DIFFERENT (UNIVERSAL LAW)
• CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT OF TISSUES, ORGANS AND SYSTEMS
• FROM THE ZYGOTE, THROUGH 9 MONTHS, UP TO BIRTH.
• AFER BIRTH, DEVELOPMENT CONTINUES, UP TO ADULTHOOD.
THEREFORE, THERE IS NO STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT WHEN WE,
ALL OF A SUDDEN, PASS FROM BEING “NON-HUMAN” TO “HUMAN.”
RATHER, WE ARE HUMAN, FROM CONCEPTION TO DEATH.
ONTOLOGICAL STATUS OF THE HUMAN EMBRYO AT THE ZYGOTE LEVEL:
• INDIVIDUAL HUMAN LIFE?
• HUMAN BEING?
• HUMAN PERSON?
PERSON, PROSOPON = MASK
from Classical Greek Theatre
• IMMEDIATE: AT FERTILIZATION
• DELAYED: SOMETIME AFTER FERTILIZATION
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE HUMAN SOUL:
• INDIVIDUAL (PERSONAL)
• SIMPLE (INDIVISIBLE)
• ETERNAL (HAS AN ORIGIN, BUT NO END)
SUBSTANTIAL UNITY BETWEEN BODY AND SOUL:
“WE ARE BODY AND SOUL, ONE” SAINT POPE JOHN PAUL II
AND, CONTINUOUS EMBRYONIC DEVELOPMENT FROM ZYGOTE TO BIRTH.
THEREFORE, THE ONLY LOGICAL MOMENT OF ENSOULMENT IS AT FERTILIZATION.
TELEOLOGY = ULTIMATE END, FINALITY = TO BE IN UNION WITH GOD (BEATIFIC VISION)
TWO CHALLENGES TO IMMEDIATE ENSOULMENT:
• MONOZYGOTIC TWINS
• TWIN REABSORPTION
Abby and Brittany Hensel
27 years old
Knatalye Hope and
Adeline Faith Mata
• RESORPTION OR VANISHING TWIN
• PARASITIC TWINS
EXAMPLES OF PARASITIC TWINS
THEOLOGICAL SUMMARY OF ENSOULMENT IN SPECIAL CASES:
• MONOZYGOTIC TWINS: 1 SOUL -> SPLIT -> 2 SOULS
• RESORPTION: 1 SOUL -> SPLIT -> 2 SOULS -> RESORPTION (DEATH) -> 1 SOUL
NO MINIMAL TIME REQUIRED
FOR A HUMAN BODY TO BE ALIVE IN ORDER
TO QUALIFY FOR RECEIVING A SOUL.
• MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY
• ABORTION METHODS
• ALTERNATIVES TO ABORTION
PROCURED, ELECTIVE, INDUCED
• INTRA-UTERINE DEVICE
• CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS
• “MORNING AFTER” PILL (PLAN B)
WILLFULLY DESIRING TO KILL
AN UNBORN HUMAN
(CHILD IN THE WOMB).
A GRAVE MORAL EVIL.
SINCE 1973, IN ADDITION TO:
• INTRA-UTERINE DEVICE (IUD)
• CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS
• MORNING-AFTER PILL (PLAN B)
(Human Embryology, Moore et al)
DEPENDING ON TIME OF PREGNANCY:
• MEDICAL (CHEMICAL)
• SURGICAL (MECHANICAL)
• COMBINATION OF BOTH
ONCE THE FETAL HEAD IS OUTSIDE THE MOTHER’S BODY, HE/SHE BECOMES A LEGAL PERSON.
• MIFEPRISTONE (RU 486)
• MISOPROSTOL (CYTOTEC)
PARTIAL-BIRTH ABORTION PROCEDURE; BREECH POSITION
LEGALIZATION OF ABORTION IN USA: SUPREME COURT, 1973: ROE vs WADE
“ROE” = NORMA McCORVEY
“WADE” = STATE OF TEXAS
SINCE ROE vs WADE, THERE HAVE BEEN OVER 60 MILLION ABORTIONS IN THE U.S.
= ~ 1 EVERY 20 SECONDS =~ 4,300 A DAY = ~ 1.5 MILLION A YEAR
LARGEST GENOCIDE IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY
Norma McCorvey’s prolife conversion in her own words:
I was sitting in O.R.’s offices when I noticed a fetal development poster. The
progression was so obvious, the eyes were so sweet. It hurt my heart, just
looking at them. I ran outside and finally, it dawned on me. ‘Norma’, I said to
myself, ‘They’re right’. I had worked with pregnant women for years. I had been
through three pregnancies and deliveries myself. I should have known. Yet
something in that poster made me lose my breath. I kept seeing the picture of
that tiny, 10-week-old embryo, and I said to myself, that’s a baby! It’s as if
blinders just fell off my eyes and I suddenly understood the truth—that’s a
I felt crushed under the truth of this realization. I had to face up to the awful
reality. Abortion wasn’t about ‘products of conception’. It wasn’t about ‘missed
periods’. It was about children being killed in their mother’s wombs. All those
years I was wrong. Signing that affidavit, I was wrong. Working in an abortion
clinic, I was wrong. No more of this first trimester, second trimester, third
trimester stuff. Abortion—at any point—was wrong. It was so clear. Painfully
HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES TO ABORTION:
• KEEPING THE BABY
• GIVING THE BABY UP FOR ADOPTION
ESSENTIAL: TO OFFER FULL SUPPORT TO THE PREGNANT MOM.
PROMINENT CONVERTS, FROM PRO-ABORTION TO PRO-LIFE, TO CATHOLIC:
NORMA McCORVEY, “ROE” in ROE vs WADE
BERNARD NATHANSON, MD, largest abortionist in USA
• HEARTBEAT OF MIAMI: 305-863-2155
• RESPECT LIFE MINISTRY: 954-963-2229
• DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES (DCF): 866-762-2237
• WOMEN, INFANTS AND CHILDREN (WIC): 786-336-1300
• PROJECT JOSEPH: 786-495-3426
• PROJECT RACHEL: 954-981-2922
• ANY CATHOLIC CHURCH AND OTHER DENOMINATIONS
• DR. CIOFFI CELLPHONE NUMBER: 786-489-9369
- Slide Number 1
- Slide Number 2
- Slide Number 3
- Slide Number 4
- Slide Number 5
- Slide Number 6
- Slide Number 7
- Slide Number 8
- Slide Number 9
- Slide Number 10
- Slide Number 11
- Slide Number 12
- Slide Number 13
- Slide Number 14
- Slide Number 15
- Slide Number 16
- Slide Number 17
- Slide Number 18
- Slide Number 19
- Slide Number 20
- Slide Number 21
- Slide Number 22
- Slide Number 23
- Slide Number 24
- Slide Number 25
- Slide Number 26
- Slide Number 27