Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The Finance Storyteller – Time 6:29
Part 2. Requires you to write a narrative which includes information that’s found in the Annual Report for your selected media company. Chose a company that you will focus on for the final project. Here are the guidelines for your narrative–
1. This assignment is a follow-up to the lecture/discussion where to find a company’s annual report and its Security & Exchange Commission (SEC) 10K filings. Most information can be found at AnnualReports.com (2019) as well as on the actual corporate website and its press releases.
- Select a media company that you will focus on for the final project. Write a narrative that includes the following items—
- What’s the company’s name and it corporate location? Stock Exchange Ticker? Name both its industry and sector.
- Provide company site links (only) to the company’s mission and/or any relevant community/social altruism.
- How many employees work for the company?
- What actual media outlets does the company own? Break these down by industry and summarize the holdings. EX: Disney owns media networks which include both domestic and international cable channels; TV stations across the country; equity investments in media businesses; parks and resorts domestically and globally; cruise lines; studio entertainment & film distribution; theatrical production houses; pay TV; consumer products and interactive media such as merchandising & retail, games, publishing, etc..
- Are there any regional, international (global) markets? Name the key ones.
- Who is in charge? What strategy is the CEO (or leaders) advancing to move the company forward?
- What are some of the risks factors that the company has addressed? EX: Have there been recent labor disputes, regulatory stresses, or financial market turmoil?
- What market competition has occurred during the last 3 to 5 years?
- How sound are company finances? Report real figures and trends over the past 3 to 5 years. EX: based on Disney’s own link to its 2019 Annual Report’s Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income, The Disney Co. total revenues increased from $55,137M in 2017 to $59,434M in 2018 to $69,570M in 2019; net income attributed to Disney was $8,980M (2017), $12,598M (2018) and $11,054M (2019), respectively [found on pgs. 74-75].
- For your selected company, what are its revenues for the past 3-5 years?
- What is its net income for the past 3-5years?
- What re its total assets for the past 3-5 years?
- What Accounting Firm has submitted the 10K form for your selected company?
- What additional information have you found about the company based on current reviews/reports in other resources such as The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times or Forbes Magazine?
EXAMPLE: The Walt Disney Company—
https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/app/uploads/2020/01/2019-Annual-Report.pdf there is a sample work. I need the same process as the sample work which I have attached in worddoc