Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
After you read the assignment overview closely and carefully, think through your approach to the construction of your Expository Overview. Then preview all the Activities and Tasks in Project 2. Once you have digested the material, post your considered responses to each of the following:
- What did you learn from the prior project that will inform your approach to this Project?
- What are the main details of the assignment?
- What, specifically, did you learn from previewing all the activities and tasks in Project 2?
- What planning or calendering technique will you use to plan for the next six weeks?
- Describe this assignment in one sentence for a defined audience.
- What question would you ask your Instructor?
- What will you need to succeed in this assignment?
- What terms and concepts will you need to understand to fulfill this assignment?
- What part(s) of the assignment interest you most?
- Finally, do you feel prepared to complete the assignment? If you do, what steps in this preparation process have helped most? If you do not, what will help you feel prepared?
After reading this overview of the genre, respond to the following:
- Define expository writing.
- When and why is expository writing used?
- What is the goal of your Expository Overview?
- What is the question that will frame your Expository Overview?
- What will you explore in order to answer the question that frames your Expository Overview
- What will you avoid doing as part of your Expository Overview?
Attached Assignment: After completing the reading, respond to the following questions:
- Define Discourse Community.
- List one Discourse Community in which you are currently or were formerly a participant (personal/familial, social, professional/academic, residential, civic).
- Define Literacy Practice.
- In what spaces does/did the community you noted above communicate through writing?
- What are some Discourse Communities at USF you are interested in joining?
- What texts have you seen from any USF DC on campus or online?
After completing the reading, respond to the following:
- What competencies do you feel are most important to your success in ENC 1101 and why?
- What is a competency you feel confident you possess?
- How can well developed competencies improve your ability to communicate with a group in general and in writing?