Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
“A feasibility analysis is a chance to open your eyes, ask
yourself some very tough questions, then check to see whether your idea,
as originally conceived, needs to be modified, refocused, or changed
dramatically. (Or perhaps even scrapped altogether.)” (Abrams, as cited
in Scarborough & Cornwall, 2015, p. 237).
With this assignment, you will be addressing the fundamental question: Does this business have profit potential?
to the same business you either started or purchased in the first
assignment, write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Conduct a feasibility analysis in which you research:
- Industry and Market Feasibility
- Product or Service Feasibility
- Financial Feasibility
- Entrepreneurial Readiness
- Based on your assessment, does the business idea need to be modified, changed significantly, or abandoned? (Note: If you abandon the business idea, then you will need to select and analyze a new business that has profit potential.)
- Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format may be different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details (more information and an example is included in the Strayer Writing Standards left menu link).
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe and analyze the necessary activities and key decisions to start a small business.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in small business management.
- Write clearly and concisely about small business management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.