Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Select a journal article on the subject of supplements and write a 500â€“700-word review of the article.
Select a journal article on the subject of supplements and write a summary paper reviewing the article. You are encouraged, but not required, to use Senchina’s 2013 article “Athletics and Herbal Supplements,” linked in the Resources, under the Library Resources heading, for this article review. Note: If you choose to review an article other than the “Athletics and Herbal Supplements” reading, you may need to do further research in order to fully address all of the topics required for this paper.
Address all of the following points in your article review:
- What are the main points presented in the article? What message is the author trying to convey? What are the specific areas of research and findings that the article highlights?
- How could the supplements discussed in the article affect cells and body systems?
- How are supplements used in different areas of athletics? Why are supplements currently unregulated? Based on your readings, do you think supplements should undergo more stringent testing? If so, how would this be monitored and paid for? Where in your life (or in the life of a friend or family member) is it important that supplements are tested? Note: Your answer to this question does not need to apply only to athletics.
- Crosscheck the information in your article with other sources. What do other sources say about the same concepts presented in the article? Are there discrepancies between the information from the article and from other sources?
- Complete an evaluation of your article, using either the Source Evaluation Form: Web Sites or the Source Evaluation Form: Journals and Books, both of which are linked in the Resources under the Capella Resources heading. Download the appropriate form and answer the questions.
- In an additional paragraph or two, answer the following questions:
- Would you consider this article to be a credible source of information on this topic? Why or why not?
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
- Length: Your paper should be between 500 and 700 words in length.
- Format: Either submit both the Article Review paper and the completed Source Evaluation Form, or write a paragraph into your paper addressing the questions from the form.