Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Part 3: Final Project Paper
Your final course project paper is due no later than midnight Sunday in Unit 4. Your final paper should include all the requirements below.
Overall Project Requirements
- You must use at least THREE scholarly references. This is a minimum number of references and depending on the population you may find that it requires several references to address all of the Behavioral Considerations. It is highly recommended that you use the ECPI Online Library. This project will be used in the HCA490 Capstone Portfolio.
- Your paper should be approximately four (4) to six (6) pages in length (this does not include the title page or reference page).
- Please use APA formatting and style to write this paper.
- Your paper should contain an introduction which includes the purpose of the paper, an explanation of how the needs assessment was carried out, and the major points to be covered in the paper.
- The body of your paper must include information on the behavioral items listed below:
- A complete and comprehensive representation of the data uncovered (along with the reference information)
- An analysis of the significance of the data discovered
- Suggestions for how each need should be addressed
- List appropriate resources to address the needs (along with reference information). You must use at least three additional resources, not including your textbook.
- Your conclusion should be engaging and creatively summarize the paper.
- The following information must be discussed in your report.
Behavioral Considerations in Population Health Assessment
- What are the food preferences and consumption patterns in the population?
- What is the nutritional level of the population?
- What percentage of population is overweight?
- What percentage of population is underweight?
- What is the extent of drug abuse?
- How easy is it to obtain drugs?
- What is the extent of alcohol and tobacco sales in the population?
- What is the extent of alcohol and drug abuse in the population?
- What is the prevalence of arrests related to alcohol and other drugs?
- What is the extent of tobacco use in the population?
- What is the rate of hospital admissions for health problems related to alcohol, drug, and tobacco use?
- What exercise and leisure opportunities are available to the population?
- To what extent are exercise and leisure opportunities utilized?
- Do the exercise and leisure opportunities available pose any health or safety hazards?
- What is the attitude of the population towards sexual activity?
- What is the attitude of the population towards homosexuality?
- What is the extent of contraceptive use in the community?
- To what extent do members of the population engage in safety practices (e.g. seat belt use)?
*Some of the behavioral considerations may not be applicable to your population. For example, if your population is infants and children there will be no need to address tobacco use in this population BUT you may find that it is important to address tobacco use in parents as it relates to their overall health status or specific health conditions such as juvenile asthma.