Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Resources: Week Two SWOT Analysis assignment, Week Three Staffing Matrix, and Week Four Business Recommendation assignment.
Now it is time to put all of the elements of your business plan together and present it to the governing board of the Community Hospital. This board is comprised of the president of the organization, four business leaders from the community, and three leaders of the medical staff.
Create a 12- to 15-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation that summarizes your business plan. Include the following in your presentation:
- Evaluate the market and demographic data provided in the scenario.
- Include and discuss the SWOT analysis.
- Indicate the location you selected for the urgent center and why.
- Analyze the type of corporation proposed for the center.
- E.g., department of the hospital or an LLC
- Evaluate the equipment and technology needed at the center to deliver the intended services.
- Do you recommend leasing or purchasing the equipment?
- How does your recommendation impact the revenue and expenses?
- Analyze quality management elements applicable to the center and the proposed services.
- How you will monitor the quality of care at the center?
- Analyze financial information needed to sustain the center
- What are your projected revenue, expenses, and staffing figures?
- Provide your final recommendation for the center based on your business plan analysis.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines. Include a title slide, detailed speaker notes, and a references slide.
If you use resources outside of the information provided in the assignment, be sure to cite your references using correct APA formatting.