Submit a 3- to 5-page scholarly analysis in which you do the following:
- Evaluate the definition of product-harm crisis within the context of the Toyota case study.
- Identify the problems the Toyota leaders must solve.
- Analyze the organizational changes that were successful and unsuccessful.
- Synthesize your analysis of the literature to develop one or more recommendations for strategies Toyota might used to manage this product-harm crisis and recover brand loyalty in the global market.
- Support your work with a minimum of two specific citations per page from this week’s Learning Resources and/or additional scholarly sources.
To prepare for this Assignment, read the case, “Challenges to Toyota Caused by Recall Problems, Social Networks, and Digitisation.”
Attached are the learning resources.