Its a short article. Any help given will be greatly appreciated.
Link of article: https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/pid-3532534-dt-announcement-rid-96306705_1/courses/USW1.AB.201730/Article%20for%20Week%203%20Assignment%20NurseFocusGroups.pdf
Carefully read the article selected by your Instructor. Answer each question in Part I of the worksheet. In Part II of the worksheet, provide a brief critical analysis summary of the study, including major findings and conclusions based on your answers in Part I.
Part I: Components of the Study
Topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Primary research question or purpose of the study
- Research hypothesis or anticipated outcome
- Independent and dependent variables
- Population of interest
- Study sample
- Data-gathering instruments
- Study procedures
Part II: Brief Critical Analysis Summary
Major findings and conclusions:
- Provide a brief (200 words) critical review of the article or studybased on your responses to the questions in the worksheet.
- In your opinion, what are the strengths and limitations of this study? Does this study make a significant contribution to the literature and advance the knowledge base? Why or why not?