Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Part I: Choose one of the listed topics
- Implementing change on a nursing unit (Student must incorporate an example and a change theory)
- Leadership traits for successfully managing in the clinical arena.
- Quality improvement in the nursing unit or system
- Mentorship in nursing
- Preceptor programs for nursing leaders
- Solving incivility in the work place, How can a nurse manager help? (conflict resolution)
- Legal Issues within the nursing unit
- Promotion of ethical behaviors within the nursing unit (student must create a plan and implementation strategy)
- Nursing Unit Strategic Planning
- Compare and contrast the following new roles for the changing health care arena:
- Nurse Navigators, Clinical Nurse Leaders, and Leaders in Patient-Centered Care
Part II: Evaluate how the topic applies to 2 of the following course competencies.
- Integrate concepts related to leadership into the professional nursing role.
- Analyze the philosophy, goals, and organizational structure of a healthcare system in relationship to the delivery of quality healthcare.
- Compare selected theories of leadership, management, and organizations in relation to healthcare agencies.
- Identify how collaborative leadership styles might be utilized in various community agencies to enhance the role of the nurse leader.
- Examine change theory, change management, conflict resolution, and strategies to promote innovation.
- Explain principles of continuous quality improvement (CQI) and the process of quality planning, improvement, and control.
- Discuss the management process and its impact on the delivery of optimal healthcare.
- Analyze how accountability, advocacy, and collaboration augment the management of care.
- Describe the meaning of teamwork in respect to the health care team
- Identify the essential components of a business plan
- Analyze various organization structure/management theories as they relate to nursing practice