you can have my readings if you want
There are just 20 mcqs and 1 short answer
The short essay is choose from any of the two
1. Crip theory
– What is â€˜crip theoryâ€™? What are its origins, and what does it seek to do?
– How have â€œqueer-cripâ€ artists and activists offered their resistance via creative means?
– What does Lofgren-Martenson argue is the value of using crip theory re: intellectual
2. Intellectual disability and sexual consent
– What does Gill mean by sexual ableism?
-Vulnerablization of people with ID?
– Gillâ€™s non-ableist approach to people with ID