4. Write a program in Java, C++, C#, python or MATLAB/Octave that calculates equation 2.1 in the text.
Use variable names that match the equation. Use comments that explain what is being done.
5. Write a program in Java, C++, C#, python or MATLAB/Octave that calculates equation 2.2 in the text.
Make use of the code in the previous problem, for example, by calling it in the process of calculating
10. Research the Fourier decomposition of a square wave into component sine waves, cite your source,
and write a program that adds a finite number of the sine waves and plots the results for one, three and
five wave components. Check your work by a google search on “Images for square wave Fourier series”.
Deliverable and submission requirements:
1. A zip file containing one word (or PDF) file, and all associated programming source code.
2. The word (or PDF) file should contain the answers to each problem properly labeled to clearly
identify which problem is being answered.
3. Name the Zip file yournameProject1.zip (e.g. jrobertsonProject1.zip)
4. The code should include header information explaining exactly how to run the program and
what programming language was used to test.
5. The document should provide screen captures demonstrating successfully running the programs
developed for this project. Each screen capture should be clearly labeled identifying what is
being demonstrated and which problem it is associated.