Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Research the following laws that relate to computer crime. Write an 8-12 page paper discussing the role they play in computer crime.
Be sure to research and document cases to support each law.
Be sure to research and document cases to support each law and your discussion.
1) Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
2) Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (Sarbox)
3) Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA)
4) California Database Security Breach Act of 2003
5) The Computer Security Act
6) The Privacy Act of 1974
7) Uniform Electronic Transactions Act
8) Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act
9) Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act
Submit your Term Paper in a Word file for grading.
Specific Instructions for the Term Paper:
- Include a title page for your own paper. This includes the â€œRunning Headâ€ in the page header, the title of your paper, and your name. If you donâ€™t know how to edit a header in Word, Google for instructions on how to edit a header in the version of Word you are using and follow the instructions. Also add the university and class info as well as the date authoring the paper.
- Write a 150-250 word abstract for your paper (on p. 2 of the Term Paper). The abstract should be a brief summary of your paper.
- Next, you need a Table of contents page.
- Next, you will start the paper. The 8-12 page starts counting from this page. All prior pages are pages for “metadata” information about the paper – and not part of the body of the paper.
- For each major section of the paper, you will need to add sub-headings. You may have as many sub-headings as needed. Be sure to be descriptive in your sub-heading names, so that the content following the sub-heading is informative.
- More info on the body of the paper: Your full 8-12 page term paper is due at the end of Week 4. In addition to the 8-12 pages of the paper itself, you must include a title page (abstract and table of contents pages) and a reference page. Your title page must include the title of your paper, the date, the name of this course, your name, and your instructor’s name, as well as the university info and the date paper was written.
- Your paper must be on the topic of this assignment in computer forensics. Remember to explain the types of software you would use to complete the case. You may use the cases noted in the book for guidance or may use one of your own.
- The last section of your paper is the list of references in APA Style format. Name the header “References” then list the references in alphabetical order of the authors’ last name. Include a minimum of 6-10 outside sources cited and referenced in the paper. Your reference page must be written in APA citation style.
- Rename your Term Paper to ISSC621_LastnameFirstname_TermPaper1.doc(x) (e.g., ISSC621_JohnSmith_TermPaper1.docx) and submit it to the Assignments area in the classroom.
NOTE: This assignment has the classroom TII (TurnItIn) feature turned on. This means that once your assignment has been submitted to this area, it will automatically be submitted to Turnitin.com database to generate an Originality Report with an Originality Index. It takes anywhere from a minute to 24 hours (or longer) for this report to be generated and returned to the classroom assignment area. Check often to see if the report has been generated.
Assignments are due by 11:55 PM Eastern Time of Sunday of the week assigned.
Using at least 500 words – summarize the article you have chosen. You will be graded on Content/Subject Knowledge, Critical Thinking Skills, Organization of Ideas, and Writing Conventions. Submit your assignment in Microsoft Word format and include a Cover Page and Reference page (not included in the word count).