Instructions â€“ PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Knowledge Management (MGT-403)
Second Semester (2019-2020)
This Assignment is a mini project type assignment.
Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Demonstrate ability to work with others effectively as a team member in knowledge management projects, related to case studies. (Lo 3.5 & 3.8).
The capacity to write coherent project about actual knowledge management case studies (Lo 4.5).
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- This assignment is individual assignment.
- Be very specific and focused on the issue while answering a question.
- Student must apply Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines and review at least three (3) scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles to support their answer for each question or concept.
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
- No marks will be given for irrelevant details.
- It is strongly encouraged that you should submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
- If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.
Note: Students must follow the below assignment structure to complete the assignment.
Title: Knowledge management systems in organizations.
Part A. Introduction: (2 Marks)
The introduction part must highlight the following.
- Conceptual framework of knowledge management.
- A brief description of knowledge management systems in organizations.
Part B. Organizational Analysis:(5 Marks)
Students must choose any organization and highlight following points.
- Brief description of organization.
- Description of knowledge management system in the selected organization.
- Highlight and analyze the major knowledge management tools used by the selected organization for capturing and disseminating knowledge throughout the organization.
Part C. Recommendation and Conclusion:(3 Marks)
The students must come up with some suggestions/recommendations for the selected organization for improving their knowledge management systems.
Write down conclusion in one paragraph.