Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Based on the results of below given research study, please explain following points;
â€˜Variations in health: What can the Department of Health and the NHS do?
- Discuss the kinds of explanation for these observed variations in life expectancy
– Life expectancy at birth is currently around seven years higher in the registrar Generalâ€™s social class I than in social class V.
– Children in social class V are four times more likely to suffer accidental death than their peers in social class I;
– Of the sixty-six major causes of death in men, sixty-two were more common among those in social classes IV and V combined than in other social classes;
– Of the seventy major causes of death in women, sixty-four were more common in women married to men in social classes IV and V;
-Women in social class I have a registered incidence of breast cancer 1.5 times higher than women in social class V.
- Could it be argued that the lower social classes are responsible for their higher mortality rates? What alternative explanations can you give?