Post the following to the Blog:
- Identify personal self-care practices you have chosen and how you intend to incorporate them regularly during your program and in your professional practice.
My personal care is daily exercise
- Review the Learning Resources for Modules 1 and 2 and consider the resources needed to complete and finalize your PDP.
- Review and use the Professional Counselorâ€™s Portrait as a guide/example as you finalize your PDP.
Based on the PDP Template, complete Section 1 to include the following:
- A counselor identity statement
- A list of resources you plan to access for your academic and professional success.
Note: Please make sure your resources are listed in proper APA format.
- Self-care strategies to maintain a healthy balance in your life
- A schedule for counseling and curricular training
Based on the PDP Template, complete Section 2, which includes the following:
- Begin to think about your professional goals including plans for licensure and certification in your field
- Review of post-graduate credentials
- Credentialing Skill Development Activity
Degree MS DUAL DEGREE IN COUNSELING
Rosenthal, H. (2017).
Encyclopedia of counseling (4th ed.). New York, NY: Routledge. ISBN 978-1-138-94265-3
- Chapter 2, â€œHow to End Exam Worriesâ€ (pp. 10â€“38)
Tartakovsky, M. (2017). There are no shoulds in self-care.
Psych Central. Retrieved February 22, 2018, from