Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Considering that you are trying to establish a top Golf Company (Your Business Opportunity) in India.
Identify companies that:
- have business activities similar (or related) to the business opportunity you are proposing(Top Golf); and
- operate in the country(India) that you are considering for your international business enterprise.
Discuss the competitive advantages of these companies. (For example, some companies may gain a competitive advantage as a result of access to raw materials, others may gain an advantage through the use of technology for production and distribution or as a result of a well-known brand name.)
Based on the country (or countries) you are analyzing for your global business enterprise, research information related to the following areas:
Government and Politics
Describe the type of government and recent political developments that could influence the economic and business environment of the country. (For example, various events in recent years in the Middle East have contributed to an uncertainty when doing business with some countries.)
Formal Trade Barriers
Identify formal trade barriers (tariffs and other taxes, foreign exchange controls, ownership restrictions) that might require a company to adapt its business strategy.
Discuss the countryâ€™s regulations to protect intellectual property, such as brand names, copyrights, patents, software, music, videos. (Some countries do not enforce these laws resulting in the pirating of products and lost profits for companies.)
In a separate Word document (5-7 pages), prepare a summary report consisting of the following components:
- A discussion of potential competitors and their global business activities.
- An overview of government regulations, taxes, and formal trade barriers that affect global business activities.
- A synopsis of intellectual property rights and regulations.
- Recommend actions that might be necessary for an existing company or a new enterprise with regard to factors in the political and legal environment. Provide evidence to support your proposal.
- Length: 5-7 pages
- References: APA Style