The Origins of Crime: Biological, Developmental, or Situational
- Assess the role (briefly) that all three (biological, developmental, and situational) perspectives play in influencing criminal behavior.
- Choose one of the three perspectives (biological, developmental, or situational).
- Evaluate the relationship between your chosen perspective and criminal behavior.
- Illustrate a link between your clientâ€™s crimes and your chosen perspective based on the client you chose for your Comprehensive Case Study Report Final Paper.
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
Must include three academic references