Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Personal Plan of Action
In the previous assignment you described your personal cultural awareness. Building upon that information, you will now develop an ongoing plan of action to remain culturally competent in your current or future workplace. Incorporate insights and reflections from the course materials and readings to help support your personal plan of action.
For this assignment, research best practices to improve cultural awareness and diversity. You must use a minimum of two peer-reviewed journal articles and the textbook. You may use additional resources if you wish. Use these readings to select best practices and create a personal plan of action.
Address the following headings in your plan:
- Increase Cultural Awareness: Analyze research from dominant and minority perspectives to select best practices for increasing cultural awareness and diversity.
- Improve Self-Awareness: Propose techniques supported by research to improve self-awareness by confronting personal assumptions, biases, and fears.
- Build Relationships: Describe how you will build relationships with others from diverse populations.
- Advocacy Approach: Propose an advocacy approach for working with a diverse population.
- Feasibility: Analyze the feasibility of an advocacy approach to use when working with a diverse population.
- Promote Cultural Sensitivity: Propose strategies supported by research to promote cultural sensitivity with fellow colleagues and co-workers.
Please review the Personal Plan of Action Scoring Guide to see how this assignment will be graded.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA current edition style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 2 peer-reviewed resources in addition to the course text.
- Length of paper: 4â€“5 typed double-spaced pages, not including required cover sheet and reference page. No abstract required.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.