1. How much sodium is in one tbsp of salt?
- How many teaspoons of sugar in one can of soda?
- Find the nutritional information from three different fast food restaurants, for three different meals:
- What is the website for the Food/> Borne/> Illness/> Education/> Center/>/>?
- What foods does the government say should be destroyed following Hurricane Katrina or any other hurricane or flood?
- What is diabesity?
- How did Gatorade get its name?
- What is Ugli Fruit?
- How many eggs are produced each year in the United States/>/>?
- What two minerals comprise table salt?
- Go to: http://www.MYPLATE.GOV, and enter information into the plan for your own personal food program.
Resources- These may help you too!
- www.eatright.org- American Dietetics Association
- www.health.gov/dietaryguidelines- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- www.myplate.gov- MyPyramid Food Guidance system