1. Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis in which you address the following:
Your intended location for observation
Grade level or social gathering for the observation
Description of setting:Include school and student demographics, such as student diversity, ethnicity, gender, socioeconomic status, and so on
Description of the lesson or activity observed
2. ASSIGNMENT #2
Create a poster, brochure, or other informational aid to inform parents and guardians of early childhood, middle childhood, and adolescent children about family, peer, and media influences.
Address the following in your brochure:
- How do various child-rearing styles affect development in early childhood, middle childhood, and adolescence?
- How do family structures influence behavior and function in children and adolescents?
- What is the importance of peer relationships on development?
- How might media and technology affect student development and learning?
- What are the physiological and sociological effects of alcohol, narcotics, drugs, and tobacco on children and adolescents?
Cite at least 5 references substantiating the information you provide in the brochure.
Format your brochure consistent with APA guidelines
FULL ASSIGNMENT IN ATTACHMENTS PLEASE OPEN AND READ