Mate Selection Interviews
Interview three couples:
Married less than 5 years
Married more than 10 years
Married more than 20 years
1. What did you know about your mate before marriage?
2. What would you have liked to know about your mate before marriage, even though it probably would not have made any difference?
- What qualities does your mate have that are important to you?
- Did anyone make suggestion on how to find the best mate before you were married?suggestion on how to find the best mate before you were married?
- What were those suggestions?
- What were you looking for in a mate? Did you have any clear idea what you wanted in a mate that you would spend the rest of your life with?
- What advice would you give your children and grandchildren about finding the right mate?
- What are the most important qualities does the right mate have to have?
- If you were seventeen, again what would you look for in a lifetime partner?