- Describe the leader, Marshall Applewhite of Heaven’s Gate and his followers
- Analyze how the leader created a distinct “culture” for followers and what elements of a culture were present in the setting.
- Analyze how the leader used social power to influence followers.
- Analyze elements that created conformity and obedience among the followers.
- Explain how the chosen leader’s use of social influence applies to the leaders in your culture (e.g., local, academic, political, or other types of leaders you identify).
https://academic-tutors.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Paul https://academic-tutors.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x60.png Paul2021-10-23 09:26:152021-10-23 09:26:15Describe the leader, Marshall Applewhite of Heaven's Gate and his followers Analyze how the leader created a distinct "culture" for followers and