1.Which of the following does Huntington say best explains ongoing conflicts between Islam and Christianity?
revolutionary international system
2. The 2006 Israeli incursion into Lebanon is an example of which theory of war?
balance of power
hierarchy of power
3. Theories which focus on image and perception as causes of war argue that conflict is the result of ________.
one leader’s image of another leader, accurate news, and skewed intelligence
true understanding of the economic and military prowess of another state
misperception, skewed news, and one leader’s image of another leader
misperception and skewed news and skewed intelligence
imbalance of power among states
4. Which level of analysis does Waltz say is the only complete level?
5. Containment is the U.S. policy of ________.
- blocking Soviet power, developed by Wilson
- blocking Soviet power, developed by Kennan in 1947
- blocking the spread of communism by China
- aiding the countries under the threat of communism
- limiting Soviet power through economic means only