1) What are the two most common instruments used in child abuse?
2) Identify the three developmental issues that are important when allegations of sexual abuse arise.
3) Discuss how child pornography is behaviorally defined? Describe the appearance of a SIDS victim.
4) What are the major provisions of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000?
5) What are the differences between forced labor, involuntary servitude, peonage, and debt bondage?
6) What are the elements of the crime of robbery? When is purse snatching a robbery?
7) Give three explanations for the increase in car-jackings.