Assume the role of a case manager at a correctional institution. A university professor has asked you to speak to her class about your experiences as a case manager. To prepare for the visit, she has sent you the following questions, which the students will ask you:
- What interpersonal skills do you think are necessary to have when working with your clients?
- How does the prison environment influence the way you manage a case?
- What is case management assessment and case management goal setting? Is there a relationship between the two?
- What factors do you consider when doing an intervention plan? How do you go about its implementation?
- How do you utilize resources available within the correctional institution?
- With your experience as a case manager, what do you think are some issues within the criminal justice system as they pertain to case management?
Each question have to be 150 w