Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The final project must include:
- The title of the topic you are writing about.
- A brief description of the topic at the beginning of the write-up.
- Citations with annotations for the sources of information.See the grading rubric for the number of citations and the source of the information.The format for the citation is the APA style.
- Sources should include one or more of the following:
- The final paper must be at least 8 pages of content not more than 10.This is NOT INCLUDING a cover page and the citations page.
- The final paper must also include 3 visuals in the form of charts, tables, graphs or other visual that shows data or information to support a point in your paper.The visuals must take no more than 1/3 of the page.Larger visuals must be reduced in size to fit to 1/3 of the page.
- A book or book chapter
- One online dictionary entry with the definition of one of your key words or phrases
- Three articles from a scholarly journal
- One article from a newspaper
- Authoritative Web pages
- A statistical resource using the a statistical database
- An authoritative podcast or web video
- Governmental data sources (.gov)
- For other sources check with professor
We will discuss various aspects of this research project extensively in class, and most of the homework assignments will assist in researching or preparing this research project.
Your next three assignments will be as follows:
- Assignment #1: choose your topic and write your thesis statement.The statement should be 1 â€“ 2 paragraphs and should be specific enough so that you can research the topic present good information and have a persuasive argument supporting the thesis.
- Assignment #2: Outline your final paper.You will be given an example of an outline that will assist you in developing the main body of your final paper.
- Assignment #3: Select your sources.Your sources of information will help support your thesis and make the fact-finding mission easier as you develop your paper.