Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Class discussion on Chapter 8 (Solution Evaluation) in the BABOK.
- In your groups, determine what the enterprise limitations would be in regard to your IT project. Be sure to include the following in your discussion:
- Based on the culture of your company, identify if the stakeholders will initially understand the solution, what the benefits are to the company and themselves, and what cultural changes are required going forward.
- Prepare a list of risks, concerns, and issues that stakeholders may have with the solution.
- Discuss how this solution could affect the organizational structure.
- You may need to define the organizational structure first before you can determine if your solution is affected.
- Operationally, what does the Business Analyst need to consider for your stakeholders to make sure the solution is accepted and used.
- In your groups, list the measurements that will be used to determine the performance of the solution.
- Describe what type of data needs to be collected for quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Provide at least 2 techniques that will be used to gather the data.
- Be prepared to present your findings to the class.
- Make sure that each person in the group has a part in the presentation.
- Submit a document that addresses the following enterprise limitations:
- Identify if the stakeholders will initially understand the solution, what the benefits are to the company and themselves, and what cultural change is required going forward.
- List of risks, concerns, and issues that stakeholders may have with the solution.
- Define an organization chart showing who will be affected by the change.
- Use a color-coding system to visually show the intensity of the level.
- Include at the end of the Organization chart, what the Business Analyst will need to do to help the solution be accepted by all that are affected by the change.
- Describe what type of data needs to be collected for quantitative and qualitative measures on the performance of the solution