Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Your final assignment for this course will be to create a Community Policing Proposal to a fictional community.
Your instructor will be assigning you a fictional community profile this week. You will use this profile to inform the design of your Community Policing Proposal. The final proposal will include the following elements:
- A description of the community and its needs
- A step-by-step implementation plan designed with the specific needs of your community in mind
- A practical strategy that can be used to communicate your community policing model to the community and the law enforcement organization
Your instructor will send you a brief description of a community. Upon receiving the community profile, create a name for your community. Provide a written description of the community and a description of the crime issue at hand. You may add unique details to the description of the community or the issue if you think it will benefit your assignment. Submit a written description of the community for which you will be creating a Community Policing Proposal.
Describe how federal, state, and local law enforcement work together in criminal investigations. Answer the following questions:
- What is the scanning, analyze, response, and assessment (SARA) model?
- How does this model apply to community policing? Give 2 examples.
- Can the same models for partnerships be used in every jurisdiction? Why or why not?