Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write an essay in which you show balanced analysis of your topic through the perspectives of the stakeholders identified.
-Recent/soon to be graduates
-Educational bootcamps/certification programs
- Introduction: Your introduction should provide a comprehensive overview of the topic. You will provide background and context, as you note the main concerns of the issue at hand. As you conclude this introduction, map out the stakeholder you plan to identify in your paper.
- Body: Note the stakeholders and their positions. For each stakeholder, write out at least one paragraph noting who they are, what their positions are, and why this topic is significant to their point of view and or causes.
- Body: 2 to 3 paragraphs. Provide analysis and synthesis of the various viewpoints.
- How are various positions noted in the body paragraphs citing single stakeholders similar and/or different?
- What connects the stakeholders?
- What do you see as similarities or differences?
- What is the confounding issue that makes this topic so complex?
- Conclusion: In your conclusion, you can bring in your own topic thesis noted in the Module 3 assignment.
- Be sure to synthesize the information you present in your body paragraphs in tandem with your own claim.
- Be sure to address any gaps and issues for the future as tied to your claim.
Headers Levels: You do not need to title them exactly as noted here. Note: Do not include a header for your introduction per APA.
- Stakeholders and Their Positions (level 1 header)
- Stakeholder Positions (level 1 header)
- Connecting Stakeholders (level 1 header)
- Opinion on similarities and differences (level 2 header)
- Confounding Issues (level 1 header)
- Conclusion (level 1 header)
Required elements to turn in with submission:
- Appendix – following references:
- Feedback from Smarthinking tutors
- Pattern of error log (template found in the Module 5 folder)
- Turnitin score and commentary
- Length: 1,000-1,100 words
- 5-7 sources
- Include some quotations from your sources.
- Paraphrase 5 to 7 other main ideas
- Use third person (Links to an external site.).
- Assert your academic voice.
- Format essay and citations/references per APA style.