Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
I need two PowerPoint presentation on the same topic for the same class. Me and my friend take the same course and need the same assignment complete. You can make them similar but not word for word so we don’t get dinged for plagiarism. Really easy assignment. When complete there should be TWO SEPARATE POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS.
Leaders vs. Managers
Please complete ONE of the following assignments, incorporating ideas and concepts from the week’s lecture and/or articles. Please feel free to incorporate outside resources as well. When submitting your assignment, please indicate which of the three options you have chosen. For Options 2 and 3, please make sure to double space your papers.
Option 1: Get Creative
Design and format a 10 – 15 slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation on one of the learning objectives found in the Getting Started – This Week’s Activities folder for this week. The requirements below must be met for your presentation to be accepted and graded:
- Design and format each slide for a presentation, see example below.
- The notes sections must total a minimum of 250 words for the entire presentation. Use these sections to explain and support information provided on your slides.
- Include a cover slide and reference slide (these slides do not count toward the 10 – 15 slide requirement).
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
- Identify sources on slides that contain reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) and list them on a reference slide.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be from sources like scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).