Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For your Final Project, you need to find a business such as your employer, a company you support through your personal consumer buying behavior, or a business in your city that is successful and explain how each of the Four P’s of marketing mix work together in order to make this business a success. If one of the elements of the marketing mix was to be off balance with the other P’s would this change the success of the business? Why or Why not?
Option 1 – Get Creative
Design and format a 10 – 15 slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. The requirements below must be met for your presentation to be accepted and graded:
- Design and format each slide for a presentation, see example below.
- The notes sections must total a minimum of 250 words for the entire presentation. Use these sections to explain and support information provided on your slides.
- Include a cover slide and reference slide (these slides do not count toward the 10 – 15 slide requirement).
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
- Identify sources on slides that contain reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) and list them on a reference slide.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be from sources like scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).