Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Competencies Addressed in This Assignment
In this assignment, the criteria in your Connecting Your Learning Scoring Guide are directly aligned to competencies 1â€“5 for the course.
- Competency 1: Differentiate research methods used by criminal justice agencies.
- Competency 2: Articulate a problem statement appropriate for examination using criminal justice research methods.
- Competency 3: Contrast the research methods used by criminal justice agencies and scholar-practitioners.
- Competency 4: Use a common research method of criminal justice practitioners to examine the problem statement.
- Competency 5: Differentiate between reputable and nonreputable criminal justice research resources.
Throughout the class, you have examined research methods, from probability sampling to survey research. You have assessed the challenges associated with research design, ethical research practices, data collection methods, and analyzing content and reporting research results. You have also evaluated the validity of research measures and reputability of resources available for criminal justice research.
Prepare a 5â€“7 page paper (1â€“1.5 pages per competency for competencies 1â€“5), focused on the course competencies and address two key areas of learning for each competency. This paper should showcase your learning proficiency and describe the importance of your learning relative to application in a career context.
Be sure to review the Connecting Your Learning Scoring Guide to ensure that you understand the criteria for this assignment.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Resources and citations: Format according to APA guidelines.
- Required page count: 5â€“7, not including the title page or the references page.
- Required number of references: One reference per competency for competencies 1â€“5.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.