Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Create a 2-4 page paper that describes personal and professional growth experienced throughout the program and includes an action plan around three personal or professional goals (Using the attached jpeg of the coaching evaluation)
Write a paper that summarizes how your strengthsâ€”as identified in the Coaching Evaluation assessment and improved through your coachingâ€”helped you to create an effective capstone project. Reflect upon how you have grown in this program, in the course, and through your coaching. Discuss how you have applied your strengths and how you would apply those strengths further to enact the recommendations you made in your capstone paper if you worked for that organization. Finally, create some future growth goals for yourself and a brief plan of how you will achieve those goals.
Your paper should address these items:
- Describe how you have grown in the MBA program, in the course, and through the coaching.
- Discuss how you applied your strengths toward completion of the capstone project.
- Discuss how you would apply your leadership strengths if your capstone project recommendations were implemented in the organization.
- Create an action plan for at least three future-growth goals.
- What was your experience while completing the capstone?
- How did the capstone allow you to demonstrate the outcomes of the program?
- Was there anything new you learned during research and writing?
- How did you use the leadership strengths assessment results and coaching to help with completing the capstone?
- In your capstone, you made recommendations for your selected company. Considering those recommendations, if you worked for that company how might you use your strengths to affect this change?
- Reflecting on your Coaching Evaluation strengths assessment, would you have any new recommendations based on your personal strengths?
- How might you leverage your own strengths to implement your recommendations?
- What new strengths, based on the whole person model, might you want to develop to help you implement your recommendations most effectively?
- What are three goals that can support your continuing development into the future?
- How will you apply a growth mindset and what you learned about leadership and your own leadership strengths to stay relevant in the field, meet career goals, et cetera?
- What are the steps you will take to achieve your goals?
- How will you support your goals for when you have graduated from the program?
- Your reflection and goal-setting paper should be organized with these sections:
- Include an introduction.
- The body of your paper should have these headings, at minimum: Reflection, Applying My Strengths, and Future Goals.
- Include a conclusion.
- Style: Your paper should be written in professional style and follow the corresponding Academic and Professional Document Guidelines (located in the Program Resources), including single-spaced paragraphs.
- Communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message and quality.
- APA guidelines: Format your citations according to current APA style.
- Resources: Reference your Coaching Evaluation (BetterUp) strength assessment results and coaching.
- Length: Your paper should be between 2â€“4 pages, single-spaced.
- Font and font size: Use 12 point, Times New Roman.