Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
After examined the following links about the Depression-era problems and people, write a summary (1200 words) of your own experiences and observations about the people and the programs of EACH LINK, highlighting each of them and explain
- What were the purposes or goals of these programs?
- What impact did these programs have on the people you met on the virtual field trip?
Following three programms:(LINKS)
1) If you’d like to get in the proper thirties mood, begin with some music at Manufacturing Memory: American Popular Music in the 1930s
2) Learn about what followed the crash and how it impacted people in towns and cities in the Great Plains. Farming in the 1930s: What Followed the Crash
3) Listen to someone who remembers the Works Progress Administration (WPA) and find out how workers were paid. Farming in the 1930s: WPA