Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Listen to a full album by one of the following composers:J.S. Bach; Beethoven; Bizet; Brahms; John Cage; Chopin; Miles Davis; Debussy; Faure; George Gershwin; Phillip Glass; Grieg; Handel; Haydn;Ives; Liszt; Lully; Mahler; Mozart; Mussorgsky; Rachmaninoff; Ravel; Rossini; Saint-Saens; Scarlatti; Schoenberg; Schumann; Schubert; Strauss; Stravinsky; Tchaikovsky; Vaughan Williams; Vivaldi.
Attach a copy of the album cover (if available).If not, describe your source of the album.
- List the album title, performers, and titles of pieces (10 Pts)
- Describe three of the pieces (20 pts)
- Why did you choose this particular event? (5 pts)
- What was the best element of this event? (10 pts)
- What was the worst element of this event? (10 pts)
- How did your previewing concept of this experience affect your actual a experience? (5 pts)
- Would you recommend this event to a friend?Why or why not? (10 pts)
- Give a detailed critique of the performance.(325 â€“ 350 word response) (30 pts)