Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Discussion Capstone wk3 250 words or more in 20 hours. See attachment
ORGANIZATIONAL PURPOSE AND BUSINESS STRATEGY
Why might an organization strive to have a purpose-driven mission? Some might argue that businesses handle this concept in a superficial manner, only stating their mission in order to fabricate a reputation and generate more sales. Others might point to a more altruistic purpose, feeling that life is about more than money and profits, that at the end of the day people want to make a difference in the world, and that these human tendencies of seeking the greater good can translate into business. Although it may not always be possible to know the true intentions of every organization, it is much easier to look toward their actions and make a judgment call on whether they are “living out” their mission. In this Discussion, you will find an organization that claims to have a strong purpose-driven mission and analyze how it puts words into action.
To prepare for this Discussion:
· Consider an organization with which you are familiar or that you have located through research that has a strong, purpose-driven mission. Think about how the organization’s commitment to that purpose is reflected in its business practices. Also consider the possible strategy behind its actions (i.e., statement of its mission, practices that reflection that mission).
Post your analysis of how an organization’s purpose impacts its business strategy, to include the following:
(250 words or more)
· Identify an organization that has a strong purpose-driven mission. Include a brief description of the organization and the purpose that drives its mission.
· Provide specific details that demonstrate how the organization “lives out” its mission.
· Interpret what the organization’s strategy might be, based on its business practices and the statement of its mission.
Note: This isn’t necessarily about you having the “right answer.” The point of this is to use evidence to support your analysis.
***DO NOT USE These 3 Companies. The 3 companies that I will not approve are Walmart, Amazon, or Apple
· Leimer, B. (2021, June 24).
How can we build a more purpose-driven company culture? Links to an external site.
Time Estimate: 4 minutes
You may have heard the term
top-down management or
bottom-up management to describe an organization’s structure. Whether hierarchical, flat, or matrixed, an organization’s structure serves as the basis for how an organization distributes its roles and responsibilities to support effective decision making, communication, and achievement of its goals. Through these resources, you will consider different types of organizational structures.
· Communication Coach Alex Lyon. (2018, January 7).
Links to an external site.
[Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUd0UNHyy60
Lumen Learning. (n.d.).
Common organizational structures
Links to an external site.
Boundless business. https://courses.lumenlearning.com/boundless-management/chapter/common-organizational-structures/