Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You will post your own response first before you can see your classmates’ posts to reply to them.
1. Explain which different government agencies are involved in the Environmental Compliance process. How do they interact to get the job done? (In 100+ words)
2. Briefly explain the difference between Solid Waste, Hazardous Waste, and Household Waste. Use your own words. In 100+ words, total.
3. Find and share a link to an article about a chemical release incident. Then write about one or more of the following:
a) What are your perceptions of what went wrong?
b) As a safety professional, what do you think could have been done differently.
c) Why should local firefighters be well informed about what they might be dealing with in all industrial settings in their service area?
d) What is happening with and how might this affect environmental legislation?
4. If you live in the United States, in what EPA Region do you live? In what Region were you born? If you do not live in the U.S., what agency conducts similar activities to the U.S.’s EPA? (short answers)
5. Which of the many laws we briefly introduced are you familiar with already? What has been your experience with environmental compliance to date?
6. After reading the bits of history this week, visit the EPA page now and return often for updated news. Pick a news topic from the EPA site and share with us what impressed you about it.
7. Cite your sources you use for your discussion board posts either at the end of each item or at the end of your post. This is a good habit to develop. Your boss will thank you someday for including the validating sources with your information. You want your reader to be able to find the sources and read more about it. For these Discussion Boards, practice citing your sources in APA format. If it is an online source, you can add the URL and the date retrieved. My example is for the APA guide page you can use to build citations:
Paiz, J.M., Angeli, E., Wagner, J., Lawrick, E., Moore, K.,
Anderson, M., …Keck, R. (2015, March 27). Reference
list: Electronic sources (web publications). Purdue
OWL. Retrieved from: