Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Evaluation of Agency’s Human Resources Management
As a consultant, you need to develop an in-depth analysis and evaluation of the selected agencyâ€™s human resources management system and processes, and then provide recommendations for improvement. Therefore, you will conduct interviews with agency representatives and research related academic sources and websites. The analysis will be read by the VP of accounts and client support, as well as by the leaders of the agency for whom you are working.
Write a 5â€“6 page paper in which you:
- Analyze 3â€“4 of the major components of the agencyâ€™s human resource system, processes, and performance evaluation plan for hiring and retaining a diversified workforce. Title this section Human Resource Processes.
- Analyze and describe the implications impacting the agencyâ€™s current employment trend, growth, and delivery of its products and services. Title this section Implications of Human Resource Workforce.
- Recommend 2â€“3 managerial and professional skills and competencies required to improve the agencyâ€™s workforce. Explain each recommendation, providing reasons each recommendation would bring about improvement, and providing 2â€“3 ways the agency could implement programs in preparation for those skills not visible within the agencyâ€™s workforce as a method of promotion and advancement for current employees. Title this section Succession Planning for Human Resource Management.
- Describe the consultant position you are performing by a) giving it a title; b) explaining 2â€“3 major specifications required of the job and how each will be measured in a performance evaluation; and c) explaining 2â€“3 ways this position will be used within the various departments of the agency and for meeting the specific goals and objectives of the agency. (This job description will be provided to the agency director who has requested it. As a resource, use the Dictionary of Occupational Titles.) Title this section Job Analysis and Design.
- Provide the completed PAD599 Interview Template for 1â€“2 interviews, putting this information in the Appendix under Interviews.
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate and provide 4â€“5 relevant and credible outside resources that support the content of this assignment. Include no more than one non-government website.
Note: Follow the Guidelines for Interview Assignments at Strayer University provided in the Assignment Preparation in Week 1.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The sections must have appropriate titles. The cover page, reference page, and appendix pages are not included in the required assignment page length. The assignment must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Conduct an in-depth analysis and evaluation of an agencyâ€™s human resources management system and processes and provide recommendations for improvement.ï»¿