Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
CMR 302 FINAL EXAM
- Which of the economic indicators that we reviewed measures consumer inflation
- When analyzing financial statements, which ratio calculation measures business liquidity ___________________________________
- When analyzing financial statements, what can you conclude when the inventory turnover ratio increases from 4.0 to 6.0 over a three year period.
- The dayâ€™s inventory held are within the typical industry average
- The dayâ€™s inventory held has increased over time
- The dayâ€™s inventory held has decreased over time
- When analyzing financial statements, what can you conclude when the accounts receivable turnover ratio decreases from 9.0 to 6.0 over a three year period.
- Collections are within standard terms
- The collection period has increased over time
- The collection period has decreased over time
- When analyzing theStatement of Cash Flows, what can you conclude when there is anegative cash flow from operations, positive cash flow from investing (sale of fixed assets) and a positive cash flow from financing (borrowing from banks)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- When analyzing financial statements, besides reviewing data year over year for comparisons, the analyst should also compare the data to_________________________________________
- How can a business owner with very few employees implement internal controls?
- Due to small number of employees it is not feasible.
- Rotate job duties among employees.
- Hire a CPA to monitor transactions weekly.
- The Debt to Equity ratio calculation measures
- The ability of the company to pay itsâ€™ current obligations
- The amount of Assets that are financed by debt
- The amount of capital invested by the owners relative to the debt of the company
- The â€œmatchingâ€ principle in accounting refers to:
- Recognizing revenue at the time of sale and delivery
- Financing short term assets with short term financing
- Recognizing revenue and related expenses in the same period.
- What is the Breakeven formula when a profit is included: