Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
(I just need the introduction part for now, not the literature review)
The course is certified for the core area of Capstone, and enrolled students are expected to demonstrate the following dimensions:
- critical thinking;
- inquiry-based learning;
- creative and interpretive processes and experiences.
As a demonstration of the above expectations, students will engage in a term-long assignment that will bring together reading, research, and writing. The final product of the assignment may be any one of the following options:
- communication research paper (suited for those applying to graduate school)
- communication-oriented policy paper (suited for those trying to apply communication concepts to real-life situations)
- digital storytelling (suited for those simply writing an assignment)
- informative video (suited for those seeking a career in media, and prior experience with such formats)
Irrespective of the final product, all students will complete the following assignments:
- Literature Review
The above two assignments will follow the same instructions and rubric. The final product will be graded with a rubric that has been standardised as closely as possible.
(I have attached an example)
- Assignment will be written in 190-200 words (excluding bibliography)
- 12 pt. font, double-spaced, one-inch margins
- APA-style bibliography
The assignment will answer the following questions:
- What are you doing?
- The answer to this question should ideally be the first paragraph.
- The paragraph will also contain a thesis statement.
- Even though you are responding to a seemingly simple question, you must write an argument.
- Why are you doing it?
- The answer to this question should ideally explain the significance of your project.
- The paragraph will refer to other research that you borrow from, critique, and/or extend. This research can be different from what will be conducted for the literature review assignment.
- How are you doing it?
- The answer to this question should ideally address the method/theory you employ in your analysis.
- The paragraph will elaborate on the option you chose for the final product. For example, if you choose the digital storytelling option, you must explain the approaches, philosophies, and theories of the method.