Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Chapters 7, 8 and 9 of the textbook. Find a primary source from the
1920s that is related to the group that you chose for your Final Project
and that you can use in your Final Project. You may use one of the primary sources listed
this week, or you may find your own. Complete the â€œAnalyzing Primary
Sourcesâ€ activity in Chapter 8, section 8.1 of your textbook to help you
think about and understand your primary source.
*Note: Remember that a primary source is an artifact or document created at the time of an event or by someone who personally witnessed the event. Please review the handouts, Types of Sources and Primary Sources.
about the changes and conflicts which defined the 1920s through the
early 1940s. Consider the social changes that occurred in the 1920s, and
how those changes affected the group that you chose for your Final
Project. Consider the changes that the United States went through from
the Great Depression through World War II. Reflect on the causes of the
Great Depression and the New Deal programs of the Roosevelt
Administration. Identify the event represented in your primary source.
Think about what your source tells you about the event, and what it does
not tell you. Think about how that event relates to your group, and to
the larger transformations going on.
Write: Based on information from your textbook and your analysis of the primary source you chose, answer the following:
- What primary source did you choose and what event does it focus on?
- Why was this event important, and how does it fit into the conflicts and changes of the 1920s?
- What does your primary source tell you about the event? And what does it not tell you?
- How does the event you chose relate to your Final Project topic?
- The 1920s were a time of much prosperity for some groups in American Society until the Depression. How was your chosen group impacted by the Great Depression?
- Provide an APA citation for your primary source. Here are some examples of APA citations.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Your post should make reference to the required materials with in-text citations. Your references and citations must be formatted according to APA style as outlined by the Ashford Writing Center. You may use additional scholarly sources to support your points if you choose.