Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
What I would like you to do is watch the movie â€œForever Strongâ€ (links at bottom) and provide your critique after you have watched the movie.
This assignment is worth 150 points so please be generous with your insights, correlations and summary content. A minimum of 4 pages “collegiately written” and double spaced will be expected in the dropbox â€œForever Strongâ€ movie critique by its respective due date. Please remember that significant points will be deducted for poor grammar, typos and incoherent sentences. Remember that items included in your critique should be referencing content found in your â€œCommunication’sâ€ text.
You are to answer all 10 questions using your text as reference.
- What characteristics distinguish this Highland Rugby Team (i.e. group) from just a gathering of people?
- Two forces often drive group communication: group goals and individual goals. Name a few of these goals that you noticed during the movie â€œForever Strongâ€. Be sure to include names, place in the movie, as well as the goals exhibited.
- Define a few of Highlandâ€™s rules. How do they differ from Highlandâ€™s norms?
- Do you think this Highland Rugby Team functioned well? If so why?
- What norms did the Highland Rugby Team exhibit?
- Group interaction often follows a pattern. Which one of these patterns did the Highland Rugby Team follow? A. all-channel network; B. a chain network; C. wheel network? D. other
- Roles often define patterns of behaviors in a group or on a team. Select one of the actors in the movie and describe his/her formal role. Some of the actors actually had more than one role, so be sure to be complete in your answer.
- What are the players getting personally from being on the Highland Rugby Team that they would not be able to get from just being an individual?
- Define the Highland Rugby Teamâ€™s cohesiveness and identify the eight factors that contributed to their long standing successes.
- What did you think of the movie? How do you think the movie got its name? Are there any â€œLife Lessonsâ€ you might be able to take with you even if you arenâ€™t a rugby player?