Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Apply topics and concepts in the physical sciences to a given real-world scenario
- Critically reflect on your ability to apply and connect topics and concepts in the physical sciences
In this exercise, you will connect and apply course topics and concepts to a real-world scenario. Then, you will critically reflect and articulate some thoughts about your perceived learning, which can be a powerful bridge in the learning process. After reviewing your submission, your instructor will provide you with personalized feedback to further your learning and contribute to your understanding and application of the concepts.
Formulate, using your own words and thoughts, a two-paragraph written discussion that concisely* fulfills the following requirements:
- Paragraph 1: Apply topics and concepts covered thus far in the course in telling a story that traces how, with current technology, energy from the sun could be used to power your cell phone. Make clear but general applications of specific topics and concepts; detailed explanation is not expected.
- Paragraph 2: Based on your discussion in paragraph 1, formulate a discussion that reflects on your learning thus far in the course. In doing so, consider answering the following questions:
- How did the knowledge you’ve acquired prepare you for developing paragraph 1?
- How has the knowledge you’ve acquired affected your interest in the topics and concepts presented?
- How will the knowledge you’ve acquired apply to ventures beyond this course?
- In formulating thoughts on the connections and applications to concepts and reflections on your learning, consider framing them within the context of the course and weekly learning objectives.