Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1. Display and compare differences of the spectral profiles between the ELC image and the original image for (Hint: You need to display, describe the differences, copy/paste spectral profiles of ELC image and original image):
– Healthy Vegetation (sample 2290, line 620)
– Urban (sample 110, line 151)
– Sea Water (sample 1246, line 455)
2. Do you think the ELC method corrected the atmospheric effect very well? What errors might be included in your ELC method (Hint: Spatial and temporal errors, not perfectly matching between image spectra and in situ/field spectra; white point(s) is not whitest and black point(s) is not blackest, leading to negative or >1 ELC pixel values)? Evaluate your ELC result (Hint: Check ELC image profiles patterns and percentages of negative and > 1 ELC pixels).
3. Which features (targets, land cover types) have a possible negative reflectance or the reflectance larger than 1 per band (Hint: you might want to use Display/Profiles)? Why do you think your result has the reflectance less than 0 or larger than 1 (Hint, Not so whitest and blackest for image spectra for simulating calibration models)? How can you fix the problem (Hint: Either re-do ELC or assign all unreasonable ELC pixel values within 0 â€“ 1)?
i have already made images, just answering questions.