Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
*** MUST CITE TEXT****
Neil J. Salkind, 2017
2. Analyze the characteristics of a good research hypothesis as well as a bad research hypothesis. Also, include what distinguishes a null hypothesis from a research hypothesis. Finally, make sure to address how you would explain the difference between nondirectional and directional research hypotheses.
All work must be free of any form of plagiarism. Put written answers into your own words. Do not simply cut and paste your answers from the Internet and do not copy your answers from the textbook.
Plagiarism consists of taking and using the ideas, writings or inventions of another, without giving credit to that person and presenting it as oneâ€™s own. This is an offense that the university takes very seriously. An example of a correctly prepared written response may be found by visiting the Coast Connection student portal. You can find this in the portal by clicking on Student Resources and then Writing Basics.
The majority of your response should be your own original writing based on what you have learned from the textbook and outside materials, if applicable. Be sure to provide a citation and a reference for any materials used, including the required textbook. The following points are designed to help you understand how to provide proper citations and references for your work:
- Sources are listed in two places.
- The first, a citation, is briefly listed within your answer. This includes identifying information that directs the reader to your list of references at the end of your writing assignment.
- The second, a reference, is at the end of your work in the list of references section.
- All sources cited should follow APA style and provide enough identifying information so that the reader can access the original material.