Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Digital Marketing â€¯Strategy Presentationâ€¯
For this assignment, use the small health care organization or department that you selected in the first assignment. Your presentation should be targeted to the department, service, or product you selected and the specific population that it serves. Use PowerPoint or Prezi to create a digital marketing strategy.Note: This assignment is a separate PowerPoint or Prezi. However, you will include a summary of this strategy (including any edits or revisions based on faculty feedback) in the final Strategic Marketing Plan assignment.Include the following elements:
- State the organization’s mission and vision.
- Identify the target market.
- Who is the customer that you are marketing to?
- How are you segmenting the market that you are catering to?
- Provide as many details as possible (age, gender, race, ethnicity, income, education, geographic location).
- Select the digital media, including social media platforms that you will use.
- Justify your choices.
- Review the organization’s website.
- Identify website updates that would be beneficial as a part of your strategy.
- Provide a rationale for the updates that you recommend.
Include a minimum of three quality references to support your strategy and decisions. Use speaker notes for each slide.Additional resources to help you complete this assignment are available in the Instructional Materials section of the Course Guide.
Strayer Writing Standards
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different from those used in other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.