Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: Integrating Culture and Diversity in Decision Making: The CEO and Organizational Culture Profile
Due Week 8 and worth 200 points
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) description of the organization you chose to research.
- Examine the culture of the selected organization.
- Explain how you determined that the selected organization showed the signs of the culture that you have identified.
- Determine the factors that caused the organization to embody this particular culture.
- Determine what type of leader would be best suited for this organization. Support your position.
- Imagine that there is a decline in the demand of product(s) or services supplied by the selected organization. Determine what the change in culture would need to be in response to this situation.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Explore how individual differences, personality traits, and perspectives impact the productivity of an organization.
- Review learning theories and their relationship to organizational performance.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.