Paul2021-09-05 23:51:522021-09-05 23:51:52Install-Genymotion-and-get-an-emulator-working-software-code-computer-science-homework-help
- Using the Weekly Agenda for Week 3 complete the following requirements. You will be taking 3 screenshots — the Windows Snipping tool is great for taking screenshots.
- Install Genymotion and get an emulator working.
- Take a screenshot of the Genymotion device manager – capture the menu bar of Android Studio in this shot so that I can see theGenymotion icon.
- Open the project you created for the Week 1 homework assignment.
- Rebuild and Run your project.
- After you click Run you should see the Device Chooser window.
- Take a screenshot of the Device Chooser window with a Genymotion emulator selected.
- Click OK.
- Your app should display in your Genymotion emulator — take a screenshot of the emulator running your app.
- Create a zip file of your screenshots and attach the zip file to the assignment link.