Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it. Our writers will complete your order from scratch and make sure it’s completely unique.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Congratulations! You were successful in changing the CEO’s requested requirements for the new position of a Claims Supervisor. Now it’s time to begin your plan for filling the position.
Since you are new to the role of Human Resource Manager, and this is the first position you will be hiring for with the company, your CEO wants to approve your recruitment and selection plan. You need to decide what job analysis method to use for the new position that is being created. Then you will conduct a brief job analysis to create the job description.
As the Human Resource Manager for Premium Auto Insurance, it is your role and responsibility to ensure you are recruiting where and as you should be for the most qualified potential applicants. It is equally your role and responsibility to ensure proper recruitment and selection techniques.
Conduct academic research using the library’s databases business source via EBSCO as well as reliable webpages and in a minimum 4 page report, address the following:
- Explain what job evaluation method you are going to use to determine the worth of this position.
- Describe how the position that is being created ties back to the organization’s mission and goals.
- Discuss why diversity is important within an organization and what diverse qualities you will be looking for in candidates applying for this position.
- Continue by creating the job description. Be sure to include the descriptive header, the summary, the major functions, and then the job-specifications.
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page with atleast two credible resources. Make sure to include APA in-text citations for any information used from outside sources.
A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed; if they’ve referenced other sources, you should investigate those primary sources to ensure they accurately support the way in which they were used. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source. Adding extra files of old assigments